- Shred the cucumber, iceberg lettuce and carrot.
- Mince the lemongrass.
- To prepare the dipping sauce. Slice the shallot, garlic and red bird chili. Juice the lime.
- Combine shallot, garlic, red bird chili, lime juice, fish sauce, boiled cold water, brown sugar and sweet chili sauce and set aside.
- Marinate the chicken with minced lemongrass, minced garlic, ginger juice, sugar and fish sauce for 20 minutes.
- In a pot, bring the water to boil and cook the Chewy Instant Rice Vermicelli Original Flavor until soft, drain and transfer to the plate.
- In a pan, add some oil on a medium high heat and cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides and fully cook inside.
- Cut the chicken into slice.
- Place the shredded cucumber, iceberg lettuce, carrot and chicken over the Chewy Instant Rice Vermicelli Original Flavor. Sprinkle some fried shallot on top.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.
Chewy Instant Rice Vermicelli Original Flavor 1 pack
Chicken thigh 2 pcs , about 100g
Cucumber ½ pc
Iceberg lettuce ¼ pc
Carrot ¼ pc
Fried shallot to taste
Minced garlic 1 tbsp
Ginger juice 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Fish sauce ½ tbsp
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
Clove garlic 1pc
Red bird chili 1pc
Fish sauce 3 tbsp
Boiled cold water 2 tbsp
Brown sugar 2 tbsp
Sweet chili sauce 1 tbsp