- Soak the Swan Brand Dried Rice Stick in cold water about 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into pieces add Chinese cooking wine, light soy sauce, sugar and white pepper. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Peel and cut the onion, cut the red bell pepper into pieces, mince the garlic and fermented black bean.
- Add some oil, cook Swan Brand Dried Rice Stick until golden brown on both side.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until golden brown, minced garlic, minced fermented black bean, mix them well. Then add onion and red bell pepper, cook for a minute. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Season with white pepper.
- Then add cornstarch water in the sauce and cook until the sauce has thicken. Transfer to the plate, cut the pan-fried rice stick into wedges, place on the chicken and ready to serve.
Swan Brand Dried Rice Stick 400g 2pcs ( 130g)
Fermented black bean 1 tsp
Onion 1 pc
Red bell pepper 1/2 pc
Garlic 2 cloves
Chicken thigh meat 200g
Chicken broth 100ml
Corn starch 1 tsp
White pepper 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
White pepper 1/4 tsp
Shaoxing wine 1 tsp
Light soy sauce 1 tsp