- Chop the Shanghai pakchoi into small pieces and dice the ginger. Heat the pan with some oil over medium heat, cook the Shanghai pakchoi and ginger until fragrant. Add salt to taste.
- Place the rice into the rice cooker after being rinsed and drained. Add Jinhua ham stock and water and start to cook.
- Use the back of the knife to pound both sides of the pork chops to tenderize the meat.
- Marinate the pork chop for 30 minutes.
- Place the pork chop into the egg mixture then coated evenly with flour.
- On medium heat, fry the pork chop until golden brown, place on plate.
- When the rice is ready, add in the Shanghai pakchoi, ginger and sesame oil and mix well. Ready to serve.
Chinese Premium Medium Grain White Rice 300 g
Shanghai pak choi 400 g
Water 230 ml
Ginger 4 slice
Pork chop 2 pieces
Eggs 1 pc
Flour 70 g
Jinghua ham stock 250 ml
Sesame oil 1 tsp
Pork chop marinade
Salt 1 tsp
White pepper 1 tsp
Five spice powder 1 tsp
Ground cinnamon 1 tsp